Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

Award Plugin

Is there anyway you can provide a basic Award system to import then tweak to my needs?

Comments

• businessdadbusinessdad Stealth contributor MVP

I'm not sure what you mean, but, as written in the plugin description:

Inside the plugin zip file, you can find a starter kit, with some pre-configured Awards/Badges and Award classes, which you can use a reference, or to get your gamification up an running straight away.

• The readme doesn't seem to explain how to load the awards plugin starter kit. Do you import it? Do you put it in the directory? I haven't gotten them to load.

• businessdadbusinessdad Stealth contributor MVP

@davematson said:
    The readme doesn't seem to explain how to load the awards plugin starter kit. Do you import it? Do you put it in the directory? I haven't gotten them to load.

The UI for the Awards plugin contains an Import tab, where you can find the interface to import the ZIP file. The readme doesn't mention it because the plugin's UI is quite self-explanatory. Besides, 99% of the users doesn't read the readme anyway... :D

• higorvazhigorvaz New
    edited May 2015

Cannot import, just the same error "create import folder", had create'nd 777 with no scss.
    ps: I always read the manuals.
    |o|
    []'s from Brazil,
    Higor

• Hello, is anyone able to help - for some reason with full setup (triple checked +more) it wont automatically update badge assignments to users (but it will allow me to assign them myself). It did however work on one user account, within an hour of setting it up - but after that, and for the past week, it hasn't updated any other users, even after they've logged in and out a number of times. I was wondering if anyone could help. I'm on the latest verson of awards plug in, and on 2.0 vanilla i believe (couldn't get the latest vanilla to install on my site without breaking it all (even with clean install) but 2.0 does what i want it to do). If anyone can help, it would be greatly appreciated. the only thing that I can see that is out of the ordinary is on the status page it says they are all 'Writable' except the last one (awards/import) but i think that is not neccesary (correct me if i'm wrong). Thank You, J

• vrijvlindervrijvlinder Papillon-Sauvage MVP

Start a new discussion under the plugin.. this discussion is old. Besides the author donated his plugin and is no longer supporting it. You are on your own... sorry.

But try using the YAGA application. It is more recent and has more options...