Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

work together with geshi syntaxhighlighter plugin

jackmaessenjackmaessen ✭✭✭
edited March 2014 in Vanilla 2.0 - 2.8

is there a way to work together with geshi syntaxhighlighter plugin?
I want to put some code in the pages and it should be displayed as literally code. Php code is not a problem, but the HTML code...

Comments

• ShadowdareShadowdare r_j MVP
    edited March 2014

There is a way to make it work. The GeSHi Syntax Highlighter plugin would have to be modified.

Anything you put in between <pre lang="...">...</pre> tags when you have disable automatic body formatting and allow raw HTML setting unchecked for pages will show the same output as when you put the same exact text in discussion posts with the plugin enabled; only support for Basic Pages will be added and the functionality of the plugin will not be changed.

I would be happy to modify it for a donation if that is how you would like it to work.

Add Pages to Vanilla with the Basic Pages app

• Yes if you would modify it for me i would really appreciate that.

edited March 2014

Thank you very much for your donation! I will get started on it soon and will post here when it's finished.

edited March 2014

@jackmaessen, attached here is the zip file with the changes. Replace the default.php from the plugin folder for GeSHi Syntax Highlighter plugin v0.2 that you already have installed with the one in the zip file attached here. Please let me know if this works for you.

• Awesome! Great job. See the result: http://201810.webprofis.nl/index.php?p=/test4
    Many thanks for making this possible.