Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

What is this at the bottom of each post on this website?

How do I get my posts to have these things at the bottom?

Flag Quote • Off Topic Insightful Awesome LOL •

Comments

• peregrineperegrine MVP
    edited March 2013

you join vanillaforums.com - it is called Reactions plugin only available on hosted version currently.

you can search for comments about this - on this forum - it has been discussed millions of times once you know to search for "Reactions"

I may not provide the completed solution you might desire, but I do try to provide honest suggestions to help you solve your issue.

• Well that stinks :)

That's for the reply!

• peregrineperegrine MVP
    edited March 2013

you can always use the following free plugins if you want to maintain your own site- in the add-ons section look for the following :

like this,
    thankful people,
    karma,
    flagging,
    trollmanagement
    (and I believe kudos) people,

they provide a similar functionality when combined.

I may not provide the completed solution you might desire, but I do try to provide honest suggestions to help you solve your issue.

• 422422 Developer MVP

Or make an image and post it in your signature lol

There was an error rendering this rich post.

• @422 said:
    Or make an image and post it in your signature lol

Now that was funny!

• since you are necroposting - the Yaga application and Peregrine Reactions plugin provide reaction features.

http://vanillaforums.org/addon/yaga-application

http://vanillaforums.org/addon/peregrinereactions-plugin

Yaga has lots more options available and is newer. Both work however.