Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

Bookmarks popup CSS help

Hey guys, running Beta2, trying to add CSS to theme. looks like im mostly done but i see this popup for bookmarks;
http://imgur.com/1C4KzAY

the links are blue, when i want them red. all the other links on the site are fine it seems so these ones must use their own css i guess? since its a popup i cant seem to identify what css is makinig them blue. my usual method of using google chrome's element inspector isn't panning out for me. does anybody know?

Comments

• peregrineperegrine MVP
    edited March 2014

it shouldn't matter if its a popup you can still see css in a popup with firebug.

report back if it works for you.

try.

.FlyoutMenu .Subject a {
    color: red;
    }

you could also change other colors

.FlyoutMenu .Subject a:hover {
            color: green;
            }

.FlyoutMenu .Subject a {
           border-bottom: 2px dotted;
            color: purple;
            }

I may not provide the completed solution you might desire, but I do try to provide honest suggestions to help you solve your issue.

• KasperKasper Scholar of the Bits Copenhagen Vanilla Staff
    edited March 2014

Links in dropdowns all cascade off of .FlyoutMenu by default so the following will be specific enough:

.FlyoutMenu a {
      color: chucknorris;
    }

Kasper Kronborg Isager (kasperisager) | Freelance Developer @Vanilla | Hit me up: Google Mail or Vanilla Mail | Find me on GitHub

• peregrineperegrine MVP
    edited March 2014

yes Kasper I thought subject would restrict it to bookmarks - it doesn't it also changes notifications as well so yours is better in this case, since adding subject doesn't make it any more fine-grain in selecting particular flyout.

I may not provide the completed solution you might desire, but I do try to provide honest suggestions to help you solve your issue.

• thanks for the help. worked for me.