Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

Don't pass the second question!

@peregrine‌,

Thanks for the great plugin.

I am trying to implement this but I am myself failing on the 2nd question where it is asking "How much is seven and five?".

What is it? is it plus or multiply? i tried everything, but still fails.

In the settings, I can't find an option for this question.

Tagged:

Comments

• peregrineperegrine MVP
    edited April 2014

addition.

you might be failing on any of the questions or items. you have to read everything on the registration page prior to clicking register. It changes everytime. requires focus and care when checking info prior to clicking register.

I may not provide the completed solution you might desire, but I do try to provide honest suggestions to help you solve your issue.

• gohuntergohunter
    edited April 2014

• peregrineperegrine MVP
    edited April 2014

You answered incorrectly :)

I may not provide the completed solution you might desire, but I do try to provide honest suggestions to help you solve your issue.

• peregrineperegrine MVP
    edited April 2014

• I started to confuse if I was real human or not... phew.

What a strong security!

• @peregrine, I just installed this plugin and I'm having the same exact problem. When I test it by trying to register I get an error. I've rechecked every answer on the registration form and tried a few separate times.

• peregrineperegrine MVP
    edited May 2014

you have to be a human for it to work.

addition.

you might be failing on any of the questions or items. you have to read everything on the registration page prior to clicking register. It changes everytime. requires focus and care when checking info prior to clicking register.

hint:

1 + 1 =

answer 2

• solved again! :)

• vrijvlindervrijvlinder Papillon-Sauvage MVP

No wonder I have no applicants since BotStop and my super hard question :

If Mars is 0.00000076051 light years from Earth, how far in Miles is that ?

Answer:

3.Too Far :p

• peregrineperegrine MVP
    edited May 2014

my botstop question is:

do you read documentation?

if they answer "yes" I figure they aren't human and must be a bot.

Don't pass the second question!

take a laxative. It, too, will pass.

• vrijvlindervrijvlinder Papillon-Sauvage MVP