Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

Bootstrap Mobile Theme?

I'm not sure how to set this up, if possible.

2.1 stable

Comments

• Working perfectly, thanks @peregrine!

• peregrineperegrine MVP
    edited May 2014

cool. @r0obert

thanks for the followup.

always nice to get a thank you and a reaction and a followup. Something often neglected by some unfortunately.

I may not provide the completed solution you might desire, but I do try to provide honest suggestions to help you solve your issue.

• Worked for me too. thanks

• Is anyone else having an issue on a mobile device (in my case it is a Android phone - Moto X 2nd gen) with the keyboard not being activated when you touch in the new comment box? It activates the WYSIWYG buttons, so I know it is activating that field in the browser, but my keyboard never comes up to be able to enter text.

• @pcchenard said:
    Is anyone else having an issue on a mobile device (in my case it is a Android phone - Moto X 2nd gen) with the keyboard not being activated when you touch in the new comment box? It activates the WYSIWYG buttons, so I know it is activating that field in the browser, but my keyboard never comes up to be able to enter text.

what editor plugin are you using? You might try it with buttonbar editor. The editor plugin you are using may not work in mobile. Try posting your question by going to the add-ons section on this forum. Choose the editor plugin you are using, and select ask a question.

I may not provide the completed solution you might desire, but I do try to provide honest suggestions to help you solve your issue.

• @peregrine said:

My question is related to using the Bootstrap theme (with no edits) for mobile devices.

• I sign up just to say it works @peregrine‌. Thanks tons!!

• i placed bootstrap there and it worked amazing! :D

• I want to convert our one Responsive Hosting Template in Vanilla. I have not work with Vanilla yet. Please let me know how can i start. For your consideration, I am sharing the website link here: http://www.rowbootstrap.com/monglahost-responsive-hosting-template/