Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Options

Autorefresh is not working ... just updated to 2.1

Discussion pages aren't auto refreshing like before in 2.0.1.8. I have accessed the dashboard and the autorefresh settings aren't there now as before.

Ideas? Thanks

Comments

• Options
    whu606whu606 I'm not a SuperHero; I just like wearing tights... MVP

@motahcity

The Vanilla devs removed it as an option in 2.1

There was some talk of it being created as a plug-in, but I don't think that got anywhwere.

• Options

thank you for your response.

• Options
    R_JR_J Ex-Fanboy Munich Admin

@whu606 said:
    @motahcity

The Vanilla devs removed it as an option in 2.1

There was some talk of it being created as a plug-in, but I don't think that got anywhwere.

>

I hope answering to a two month old discussion is not yet necroposting ;)

I've started a plugin some month ago and now I finished the work on it: http://vanillaforums.org/addon/discussionrefresh-plugin

It will not autorefresh, but only will look for new comments when any button (preview/save draft/post comment) is pressed. That's not as comfortable as autorefresh, but more comfortable, I think. If someone still needs an autorefresh, it should be relatively simple to change that plugin accordingly.