Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Options

No support for sticky discussions? (converting from SMF)

2»

Comments

• Options

@peregrine said:
    you can't fool me this time :) because no we really do start a new discussion

Not trying to fool... it's just a (bad) habit

but this has been answered a few times before. How come you don't search the forum for answers.

I didn't search because I thought it was just a matter of looking for the appropriate string since my first attempt didn't work. A lot of it is a matter of trial and error that I'm doing. I tend to try things out before doing additional searches, but then I have the (bad) habit of asking, honestly.

• Options

time to break those habits.

I may not provide the completed solution you might desire, but I do try to provide honest suggestions to help you solve your issue.

• Options

New discussion on the way...

• Options

this is a pretty nice tool for definitions. if you modify the code to work on your computer

the t-5 zip program in this discussion

http://vanillaforums.org/discussion/26793/translation-candidates

I may not provide the completed solution you might desire, but I do try to provide honest suggestions to help you solve your issue.

• Options

Sorry i'm not getting why you would use javascript to style Announcements, just use css. You could simply put it in custom.css of your theme.

grep is your friend.

• Options

As will all css question you can find the selector you with the native firefox/chrome inspect or firebug.

grep is your friend.

• Options
    peregrineperegrine MVP
    edited June 2014

@x00 said:
    As will all css question you can find the selector you with the native firefox/chrome inspect or firebug.

• Options
    peregrineperegrine MVP
    edited June 2014

you are right again.x00

I set him on an unnecessary path to his goal.

didn't see the class for for Announcement

.Item.Announcement {
        background-color: #FFFF00;
    }

well he learned a little about plugins and jQuery.