HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Options

System User Bot not being generated in 2.1 stable

2»

Comments

• Options

Photo should be http://localhost/vanilla/applications/dashboard/design/images/usericon.png

replace localhost with your domain and vanilla with where your forum folder is.

I may not provide the completed solution you might desire, but I do try to provide honest suggestions to help you solve your issue.

• Options

so it working succesfully on one forum now.

also make sure

SELECT * FROM GDN_UserRole WHERE UserID = "2"

returns NO results. if it does delete those records pertaining to UserID 2 from the UserRole table.

I may not provide the completed solution you might desire, but I do try to provide honest suggestions to help you solve your issue.

• Options
    vrijvlindervrijvlinder Papillon-Sauvage MVP

ok , yes the System User was created in this one. Now I have 3 others to fix. I will report how it goes.

Thanks p <3

• Options

theoretically if you remove the remove $Configuration['Garden']['SystemUserID']

and then create a User with just 2 fields filled in Name = System and Admin = 2

it should self-correct and fill in remaining fields when you run /utility/structure.

• Options
    vrijvlindervrijvlinder Papillon-Sauvage MVP

Ok second successful revival of System User , this one was easy... or maybe now I know how to do it :)

• Options

or maybe now I know how to do it

could be. :D