Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

Bootstrap Theme Not Working On 2.1.1

I downloaded the Bootstrap 3 theme yesterday and applied it to my site but for some reason the theme appears to be very buggy on Vanilla 2.1.1... Has anyone had this issue and know of a fix?

Comments

• peregrineperegrine MVP
    edited August 2014

it may sound like a good description to you, but it really doesn't impart any information.

fix what, no one knows what needs to be fixed until you display a screenshot, or the issue.

I may not provide the completed solution you might desire, but I do try to provide honest suggestions to help you solve your issue.

• if your question refers to a theme in the add-ons section - best to ask question there, or on github if the author requests issues to be posted on github, if you want response from author.

I may not provide the completed solution you might desire, but I do try to provide honest suggestions to help you solve your issue.

• K17K17 Français / French Paris, France ✭✭✭

I'm using Bootstrap on one of my forums (http://kraftgame.tk, vanilla 2.1.1), And it works perfectly.