Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

Time zones

2»

Comments

• You are welcome,

I may not provide the completed solution you might desire, but I do try to provide honest suggestions to help you solve your issue.

• peregrineperegrine MVP
    edited August 2014

@Linc‌

Can you replicate the problem on vanilla 2.1.1 if a new user is added via applicant approval (at the very least) the houroffset is not correct and does not seem to update to the correct users houroffset when they logout and log back in.

meaning the houroffset stays at 0. I am logging in to a localhost which is set on my timezone via OS, but have not made changes to vanilla code php or js.

Old users added seem to be the correct hour offset.

I am only talking about logged in time. Guest users reflect the correct timezone with the config statement.

Maybe this is what Todd attempted to fix in Master.
    https://github.com/vanilla/vanilla/commit/005f2e0b6ebf9fbf288e5d750bca8f962988f787

as indicated by Bleistivt

hind of seems like a priority issue, if I and a few others are not the only ones noticing issue.

I may not provide the completed solution you might desire, but I do try to provide honest suggestions to help you solve your issue.