Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Options

Styling The Iframe

I would like to style the iframe to use on 2 different sites. Mostly I just want to change colors to match the different sites (embed to wordpress) Is there any way to do that?

Best Answer

Answers

• Options

see the theme tutorials, custom.css and annotated theme plugin.

all searchable on the forum.

I may not provide the completed solution you might desire, but I do try to provide honest suggestions to help you solve your issue.

• Options

Thanks, I'll look into that now. I think I understand how to change it, but not sure how to make it different for each site.

• Options
    peregrineperegrine MVP
    edited September 2014

I don't think iframe has knowledge of where it is embedded. you might check Parent if you can reliably do that and somehow maneuver that way or based on url.

I hate embedding so I don't mess with it anymore. it breaks too many things.

I may not provide the completed solution you might desire, but I do try to provide honest suggestions to help you solve your issue.

• Options

I don't really like embedding either, but I don't really know how to duplicate my theme.