HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

Whoops! I don't know what a activity is.

subdreamersubdreamer San Jose, CA

If you visit http://masseffect.vg/forum/activity and click on the Twitter and/or Facebook share icons a new windows will appear with the message "Whoops! I don't know what a activity is.". Is this a known issue? Does anyone have a quick fix to it? Thanks!

I am using the Vanilla 2.1.3.

Comments

• whu606whu606 I'm not a SuperHero; I just like wearing tights... MVP

@subdreamer‌

You can't see those buttons as Guest. You'll need to create a test user if you want someone from here to have a look.

• x00x00 MVP
    edited September 2014

I believe you are using a 'reactions' feature of this pluign. Reactions are feature of the core in the hosted version, not the OS version.

I'm not that familiar with the plugin, since I hate all things social. I would turn that option off, since I believe plugs in to a feature which not available.

If it does work then it alluding to a version of the core which not on stable release.

The function that triggers that error only deals with discussions, and comments and not activity (currently).

I mean activity is the type of crap you get on facebook anyway, so you don't really need more of it. You might create an activity vortex of banal information you don't need to know, and get sucked into it never to return.

If this is a bug it would need to be reported on github.

grep is your friend.

• peregrineperegrine MVP
    edited September 2014

@x00 said: You might create an activity vortex of banal information you don't need to know, and get sucked into it never to return.

So True.

it wouldn't be the first time someone got sucked into a vortex, never to return. :o

there is a small cadre in the vanilla vortex as well.

@x00 said:I'm not that familiar with the plugin, since I hate all things social.

there is a small legion of us still resistant to the futility. :wink: I even think there is a 12-step program to bring you back from the vortex.

Whoops! I don't know what a activity is. I did it again

Wh.....oops I did it again

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CduA0TULnow

I may not provide the completed solution you might desire, but I do try to provide honest suggestions to help you solve your issue.

• Perhaps this plugin is making a stand by denying the existence of activity.

grep is your friend.

• subdreamersubdreamer San Jose, CA

Thank you all for your kind answers! It is worth mentioning that it also happens with a default Vanilla installation (when the social share are enabled). I'll check into it. Cheers!

P.S.
    Thanks for the video, @peregrine. :)

• vrijvlindervrijvlinder Papillon-Sauvage MVP

@x00 said:I'm not that familiar with the plugin, since I hate all things social.

Ironic isn't it ?