Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Options

How to Edit Title

ishanrdishanrd New
edited October 2014 in Vanilla 2.0 - 2.8

Converstions-Vanilla 2 I want Edit Vanilla 2 Text How Can i Do this??![]

Comments

• Options
    vrijvlindervrijvlinder Papillon-Sauvage MVP
    edited October 2014

Ok, go to the dashboard then select Banner from the left hand panel Homepage Title/Banner Title is the name of your site. It will say Vanilla by default. Enter whatever you want and then save.

• Options

@vrijvlinder Thnx bro

• Options

Lol noobiest question all times

And yes i am too but this is even lower hahaha

• Options

You are laughing at the wrong thing @Schryvers !!! Ik ben vrouw , zus geen broer!!!!

• Options

@vrijvlinder said:
    You are laughing at the wrong thing Schryvers !!! Ik ben vrouw , zus geen broer!!!!

you're right bro, he is laughing at the wrong thing.

I may not provide the completed solution you might desire, but I do try to provide honest suggestions to help you solve your issue.

• Options
  • Options
    peregrineperegrine MVP
    edited October 2014

v said; Oh FFS just call me bra !!!

how about bro + sis = bris. :wink:

I may not provide the completed solution you might desire, but I do try to provide honest suggestions to help you solve your issue.

• Options

No, the result of that is still bro !!! lmfao

• Options
    peregrineperegrine MVP
    edited October 2014

:)

• Options

Yea you would not be smiling if you knew the meaning of bris

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brit_milah

• Options
    peregrineperegrine MVP
    edited October 2014
    • you're right bro,

• I'll end it with this non-sequitur

• "One more reason to switch to Linux".

• Options
    R_JR_J Ex-Fanboy Munich Admin

@Schryvers said:
    Lol noobiest question all times

And yes i am too but this is even lower hahaha

When you have been working with Vanilla for some time and even followed other discussions (which is a very good practice!) you reach the turning point where you are no longer only able to ask questions, but able to answer them. At that point I think it is a good decision trying to be helpful and not laughing at people who ask for help.

Amen, bro.

• Options
    peregrineperegrine MVP
    edited October 2014

also nice to respond to your other discussions where you asked questions, and what your solution was, before asking a whole new series of questions

you might also upgrade to vanilla 2.1.3 since 2.0 will no longer be updated after Dec 2014.