Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

How to change date format?

Hey,

does anyone know how and where can i change date format? My server is configured for different date format then English and this is the reason why i need to change it. Let`s say i would like to change something like mm/dd/yyyy (as far as i know this is US date format).

Thanks in case!

Comments

• R_JR_J Ex-Fanboy Munich Admin
  • @R_J Thanks for the info. I didn`t saw this topic before. But i have tried to do it the way as it has been described (i did own date in conf/locale.php file, removed .ini files from cache folder) but nothing has been changed. I still see the same date format. I tried with ['Date'] array and also without as one of the users described. But still nothing and i have no idea what could be the problem. I guess that something must be also setup in config.php file but not sure what exactly. Can you help?

• warzydwarzyd New
    edited October 2014

@R_J Nevermind. I found the issue related with arrays :) I`ve sorted it already and everything works fine. Thanks a lot for your help!