Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

Feed entries not posting to forums?

Vanilla version: 2.1

I have 3 active feeds setup and two of them have had posts over the last week but they never seemed to show up as a topic in the forums. One of the feeds is coming directly from wordpress and the the other two are coming from a feedburner feed.

Is there any other configuration I need to do for these to work or does it just not work in 2.1?

Thanks!

Comments

• Made a post here about this http://vanillaforums.org/discussion/28454/can-not-add-my-rss-feed-to-any-services-eg-twitterfeed-com#latest please contact me if you have a fix as i see a lot of people on google search have issues with rss and feed posters with vanilla.

• @sz1hosting don't post in unrelated discussions.

grep is your friend.

• @x00 said:
    sz1hosting don't post in unrelated discussions.

I just want to get a working feed poster as per the discussion title :(

• You are are asking lots of different question but not in clear way, how to do expect people to know what you are on about?

grep is your friend.

• @x00 said:
    You are are asking lots of different question but not in clear way, how to do expect people to know what you are on about?

i give up for today will be back tomorrow to try again :) i will try be more specific if possible and keep to 1 post. Thanks for the reply here and the other posts i appreciate it a lot.

• DenisSDenisS My brain hurts Buriram ✭✭

I updated to 2.1.9 from 2.1.8 it a good month or so to get all the feeds working right and then post my feeds to the social media all nice an automatic. The add members can add the comments and post. I thought at last it's all running great then i up-grade to 2.1.9 all stops working. I backed up before the up-grade i reinstalled the back so now back to 2.1.8 and it's still not working >:) There a few other plugins that stopped working as well. Any ideas why, anyone?