Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

Text Colours

Hi added hex codes but cols did not change, any ideas?

Comments

• Yes, by settings the colours in the settings page you have enabled your users to choose a colour in their profile. Everyone user has to update the colour for himself in his profile.

• is it possible to change the default color so that users do not have to update their profile?

• AaronWebsteyAaronWebstey Headband Afficionado Cole Harbour, NS ✭✭✭

Hi @caerostris‌ . Just thought I should mention that one of the roles I have configured won't save the text colour. I.e., when I enter the colour on the settings dashboard page, and hit Save, the colour just blanks out and won't update. Using 2.1.6 and the current master Van2Shout from github (not sure how to further report version here, downloaded zip Dec 12 2014 at around 10pm EST).

• @AaronWebstey I haven't worked on Van2Shout for ages, I'll have a look at the issue next week :)

• AaronWebsteyAaronWebstey Headband Afficionado Cole Harbour, NS ✭✭✭

@caerostris‌ thanks for the reply! As it turns out, we had a bit too much going on already to leave the Shoutbox on our site :( But what a great plugin!

• @AaronWebstey Thanks your kind words are really appreciated! :)