Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Options

Few questions here for a new user.

2»

Answers

• Options
    peregrineperegrine MVP
    edited December 2014

post your /conf/locale.php

and insert your images on this site instead of posting images on other sites.

I may not provide the completed solution you might desire, but I do try to provide honest suggestions to help you solve your issue.

• Options

My apologies, I'm used to having to upload images elsewhere when using forums.
    I don't have a locale.php located in the conf/ directory.
    I've been making all of the changes at the bottom of the file in applications/dashboard/locale/en-CA/definitions.php

I'm going to guess that this is wrong, and that I should have read this somewhere? :X

Nonetheless: http://pastebin.com/wk3r6HF5
    Please don't hit me with a stick!

• Options

---- click on the last button.

I may not provide the completed solution you might desire, but I do try to provide honest suggestions to help you solve your issue.

• Options
    PwnFxPwnFx New
    edited December 2014

You're absolutely right. I solved my problem myself by simply going back and finding that by reading the tutorial. I hadn't realized I had missed that part, I admit I thoroughly skimmed it, and due to this I have created my own problem. Now that I've moved everything to the locale.php which I've just created, it fixed it.
    Thank you so much for your help, please forgive my mistakes, it's been a long week.
    To further save myself any embarrassment, I'll just make sure I search as much as I can before asking any questions!

Does this forum use the ImageUpload plugin for that "last button" upload or a custom one?

• Options

custom.

• Options
    peregrineperegrine MVP
    edited December 2014

@PwnFx

re: item 4 - but simpler.

a potential plugin that displays for sale and buy tags on discussion pages. if you are interested you can pm me.

• Options

PM'd you!