Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

Is there a way to notify us of new user signups?

is it possible to make it so that you get email notifications whenever a new user signs up to your forum?

Comments

• IIRC there is an add-on

I may not provide the completed solution you might desire, but I do try to provide honest suggestions to help you solve your issue.

• this is the only addon after searching http://vanillaforums.org/addon/approvalemailnotification-plugin

it sends email only for members that need to be approved. in my case i want it to send email for any user that registers. any way to set it to work like that?

• If no one else provides you an answer, I could look into it if you want to pledge a specific amount of money to do it. you can pm me if you want to provide an amount you would pay for feature.

I may not provide the completed solution you might desire, but I do try to provide honest suggestions to help you solve your issue.

• solved. thanks for the donation for custom plugin.