HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

Purchase Role for 1 Year

How much begging and pleading would be necessary to modify the Premium Role purchase to be valid for 1 year instead of 1 month?

Thanks

Comments

• You can already set it for an arbitrary amount of time. Are you having difficultly setting it?

I don't like begging for stuff like this, you aren't destitute, this isn't food.

grep is your friend.

• The plug in will only set the subscription for one month. As a matter of fact, the error states that it only works for one month.

I use the term "beg" because I am technologically destitute when it comes to php and css.

• @Apache8075 I need to see what the problem is can you give me a link, or PM me one?

grep is your friend.

• I have it working for a year.

• x00x00 MVP
    edited January 2015

Ok that is a feature that was never actually implemented due to technical reasons. I just forgot to take that out of the view, I have no plans to support to recurring payments on this system.

Sorry for any confusion.

When the period is up they can purchase again, that is what people are doing, and did so for 2.0.

Having dealt with merchant systems particularly Paypal extensively, and the horrendous APIs it has, I have neither the time, money or sanity burn on that.

In fact I have considered dropping Paypal altogether from other more complex systems I developed (not this plugin), as it is such a waste of time in general, and there are better systems out there.

grep is your friend.

• I will be updating the plugin to remove that confusing field, you can still have a subscription, just it does't process recurring payments.

grep is your friend.

• x00x00 MVP
    edited January 2015

@Apache8075 btw the theme is conflicting with scripting/ajax, best talk to @vrijvlinder‌

grep is your friend.