Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

Stripe Help

I have stripe set up with the appropriate keys. When I try to make a purchase and use the stripe checkout it allows me to enter my credit card information but when I click to purchase it gives me a blank screen.

Here is the error from the log:

[16-Jan-2015 20:05:34 UTC] PHP Fatal error: require_once(): Failed opening required '/home4/lovethg1/public_html/forums/plugins/MarketPlace/gateways/stripe-php/lib/Stripe.php' (include_path='.:/usr/php/54/usr/lib64:/usr/php/54/usr/share/pear') in /home4/lovethg1/public_html/forums/plugins/MarketPlace/class.utility.php on line 88

Comments

• I just looked and there are no files in the ../plugins/MarketPlace/gateways/stripe-php directory. There is a class.stripegateway.php file in the ../plugins/MarketPlace/gateways directory.

• I think I know why. The was a git directory in the folder. so when I zip form git it ignores the folder contents.

grep is your friend.

• x00x00 MVP
    edited January 2015

grep is your friend.

• Uploaded it and still no files in the stripe-php directory.

• try again

grep is your friend.

• I hope that fixes the issue with stripe not working. ;)

• It is weird for some reason git zip doesn't include the files.

grep is your friend.

• x00x00 MVP
    edited January 2015

if you zip normally it includes the .git directory.

grep is your friend.

• Ok I figured out the reason that folder actually a sub module, that is why it is not included with git archive

grep is your friend.

• Okay. It is getting the transaction to stripe and stripe is approving it. However, it is not providing the user with a confirmation that the transaction has been approved. It is sending them into the "New Message" form. We are getting there slowly but surely.