Vanilla 1 is no longer supported or maintained. If you need a copy, you can get it here.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

Hebrew translation

edited February 2006 in Vanilla 1.0 Help
Where should I replace <html> to <html dir="rtl"> and add "charset=iso-8859-8-i" ? How can I add thumbnails/icons to Folders? How can I replace "tree name" with my own names? For example from your demo: http://files.lussumo.com/index.php?fpp=10&did=0 "files.lussumo.com/Captain Hero" to "Main/Captain Hero" Thanks in advance.

Comments

• In order to translate to Hebrew I need to replace <html> to <html dir="rtl"> and add "charset=iso-8859-8-i". Where I could find <html>?
  • farhaddadfarhaddad New
    edited February 2006
    In order to translate to Hebrew I need to replace < html > to < html dir = " rtl ">
    and add " charset = iso-8859-8-i ".
    Where I could find < html >?
    in _default.css

add

body { background: #ffffff; margin: 0px; padding: 0px; direction: rtl; }

for the < charset = iso-8859-8-i > I think its not specified in the script you should add it after < head >

not sure
  • edited February 2006
    I'm still not convinced that the css file is the proper location for assigning rtl-ness; it seems to me that it's an inherent property of the content itself, not a presentational choice.
This discussion has been closed.