Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Options

How to Change New Discussion Form Modernized Like Vanilla New Discussion Form

Please any one tell me .
How to make my "New Discussion" Modernized like Vanilla "New Discussion" Form .

Here i uploaded my "New Discussion" Page i want to it be modernized like Vanilla "New Discussion" form .
Form with "Attachment" Text-Editor Tools , Etc

Tagged:

Comments

• Options
    jackmaessenjackmaessen ✭✭✭
    edited March 2015

You first have to install the appropriate plugins for that. After that, it will automatically be shown in and under the form

Attachment -> http://vanillaforums.org/addon/fileupload-plugin
    Text-editor -> Search here for "editor" and pick the one you like: http://vanillaforums.org/addons

If you want the one they use on this forum (editor with included attach and image upload), that one is customized.
    But i thought that that one will be default in the 2.2 version which will release soon

• Options

@jackmaessen Thats not making any changes in the interface ... All changes happening on the comment interface not on "New Discussion" Page form . It still like the old model ..

• Options
    whu606whu606 I'm not a SuperHero; I just like wearing tights... MVP
  • Options

@whu606 Its worked my friend ... But it does't look like the vanilla form "New Discussion" Form .. I just want like Vanilla ... People only love good and awesome form ...

• Options

@trainerplus said:
    whu606 Its worked my friend ... But it does't look like the vanilla form "New Discussion" Form .. I just want like Vanilla ... People only love good and awesome form ...

try reading the discussion.

grep is your friend.

• Options

@trainerplus

As x00 has pointed out, your point was already answered by Jackmaessen in the first reply.

• Options

@whu606 i tried , What he said but nothing happens ..

• Options

@jackmaessen said:
    But i thought that that one will be default in the 2.2 version which will release soon

Reading is fun

Also searching too.

grep is your friend.

• Options

@x00 i used almost every plugins that i got from vanilla , Nothing works .

• Options

@trainerplus

Please read the part in bold in x00's last post.

• Options

@whu606 .. I hope so