Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Options

Removing vanilla forums link from dashboard

Please how do i remove the vanilla forums link from the dashboard?

Thanks.

Comments

• Options
    vrijvlindervrijvlinder Papillon-Sauvage MVP

??????????????????????????????????

Please post a screenshot of the link you are talking about. And then answer why would you need to remove it from the dashboard ? WTF is it that you want to do?

We are not mind readers, although I can almost guess what you want.. but I could be wrong since I have had a couple beers...

Please , if you are going to ask a question , try to say more about what you want to do and why... Otherwise people will ignore you because not sufficient info.

Best advice, if it is about the admin.css file to hide or remove stuff from the dashboard , create a customadmin.css file and shove it in your theme folder...

• Options

well thanks, already did it...I meant the vanilla image and version at the footer.

Thanks

• Options

@vrijvlinder said:
    ??????????????????????????????????

True, I thought you wanted to remove the Open Source Inks froms Dashboard.

@beta said:
    well thanks, already did it...I meant the vanilla image and version at the footer.

aaaaalrightythen =)