Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

Search doesn't work

I'm using Vanilla 2.1.9 with the Bootstrap theme. This is what error i'm getting when i use the search function:

"PDO Statement failed to prepare|Gdn_Database|Query|The used SELECT statements have a different number of columns"

Tagged:

Comments

• have you run

utility/update
    utility/structure

?

you could set

$Configuration['Debug'] = TRUE; in conf/config.php you can also enable debugger.

to get the actual query.

grep is your friend.

• Has anyone found a solution to this? I'm having the same issue.

• TimTim Operations Vanilla Staff

@x00 has made the suggestion that everyone who reads this discussion will make. Until you respond to it, nobody is going to help further.

Vanilla Forums COO [GitHub, Twitter, About.me]

• plr15plr15 New
    edited May 2015

@Tim said:
    x00 has made the suggestion that everyone who reads this discussion will make. Until you respond to it, nobody is going to help further.

Sorry. I should have been more clear. I ran utility/update and utility/structure.

Here is what I got when I ran debugger:

• I disabled the Vanilla CMS application and now it works.

• rbrahmsonrbrahmson "You may say I'm a dreamer / But I'm not the only one" NY ✭✭✭

Had the same problem and solved it by disabling the Articles application. Running ver 2.1.11. @Shadowdare - FYI.

• @rbrahmson said:
    Had the same problem and solved it by disabling the Articles application. Running ver 2.1.11. Shadowdare - FYI.

Would you make another discussion under the Articles app page or create an issue in the GitHub repo detailing what kind of issues you're having with the search so I can look into it?

Add Pages to Vanilla with the Basic Pages app