Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

Users can't login or register after moving Vanilla forum to new provider

Hi all, kinda urgent situation here. Just migrated site to a new provider (WP site plus /forum with Vanilla) and seemed to work all just fine. I could login and post. Also one of the other mods, could login and post.

But now I'm getting mails from users that they can't login. It just says: "Please try again." in the login box.
Also registering is not possible. Have tried a couple of unique usernames and mail addresses, but it keeps saying: "You are already registered."

I have flushed all *.ini from the cache dir. Am running Varnish on the server too, but it's turned off now and still the issues.

Anyone a clue how to fix this?
Thanks!

Tagged:

Comments

• Seems like it was an Varnish issue afterall. Varnish was de-activated, but it still took approx 15 minutes to reload that config and really disable the cache. What a relief!