HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

Categories

kopnakopna Coimbra Portugal ☯

Hi all,
creating a new category in the same language, and the choice of a different language, the name of the categories are not changed.It varies only a common interface. I would appreciate the prompt as to which file to make configuration.
Installed Vanilla version 2.1.11, installed addon multilanguage. I use the virtual machine. Languages: English, Ukrainian, Russian. Thank you.

Best Answer

Answers

• kopnakopna Coimbra Portugal ☯
    edited September 2015

Thanks for the link. The discussion was very useful for understanding what I was doing wrong.
    First, you need to create a category in English only.
    Second, really need this constant $Category['Name']= T($Category['Name']); register file class.categorymodel.php
    Third, in your locales, for example ( vf_uk ) file must be present site_core.php ( You can create a Notepad ), which are prescribed and these changes:
    $Definition['About Forum'] = 'Your language translation';
    and so on.... It remains to understand how to translate the explanation of categories :-)

If my post turned out to be useful to someone, please leave your comments here. At the discretion of the moderator - please merge with discussion vanillaforums.org/discussion/28130/translating-category-names