Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

Delete Multiple Posts at Once [SOLVED]

edited October 2015 in Vanilla 2.0 - 2.8

Currently when selecting multiple posts I only have the option to Split them into a new discussion, not delete them all.

Is it possible to delete more than one post at a time?

Comments

• vrijvlindervrijvlinder Papillon-Sauvage MVP

Yes, As an admin you can select all the ones you want to delete and then delete them. It all depends on your permissions.

You can also delete them from the data base .

• Moderators and Admins have 'delete' already enabled in Permissions, but it doesn't come up as an option when using the check box to select multiple posts.

• peregrineperegrine MVP
    edited October 2015

post a screen shot, and what version number of plugin are you using and what is the name. there are several names and several versions.

you might not have discussion and comment edit and delete permissions checked in your category permissions, which you need.

cat got your tongue :grin:

I may not provide the completed solution you might desire, but I do try to provide honest suggestions to help you solve your issue.

• Well ... I feel silly. The link was there, but hidden by my theme :/

Continue on.