Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

Highlight announced discussions in BitterSweet theme?

13»

Comments

• vrijvlindervrijvlinder Papillon-Sauvage MVP

I strictly told peregrine not to help because he was making me look like a fool :tongue:

Now I find myself Swimming in the sea of red herring... :(

• peregrineperegrine MVP
    edited October 2015

@vrijvlinder said:
    I strictly told peregrine not to help because he was making me look like a fool :tongue:

Now I find myself Swimming in the sea of red herring... :(

And I told you V, I wasn't going to bud in, because I was against spoon-feeding. My apologies. But perhaps the op is learning and needed the extra push you gave with a few spoons.

I may not provide the completed solution you might desire, but I do try to provide honest suggestions to help you solve your issue.

• vrijvlindervrijvlinder Papillon-Sauvage MVP

Well it got me to make a new plugin , please try it out, and tell me if it works... ;)

• @vrijvlinder said:
    Amen, however, this aspect will not be the only one you will surely want to change so unless you plan on staying css illiterate , you should get learning how to inspect code with a web inspector so you can see how to change something, or put some money aside for the designer you will need to hire in the event you don't/can't/don't want/ to learn how....

It would seem you're having a conversation with a spam bot who has hidden a link in the "I" of its sentence.

• whu606whu606 I'm not a SuperHero; I just like wearing tights... MVP

@MrCanadian

Thanks for the spot.

Spammer account and content deleted.

• @whu606 said:
    MrCanadian

Thanks for the spot.

Spammer account and content deleted.

*tips hat*