Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

Update

Hello,
Cannot access utility update after uploading all files and clearing cache. Could you please look and see what is going on?
http://forums.yourtechadvisors.com.
It is just a blank page that does nothing.

Comments

• peregrineperegrine MVP
    edited November 2015

temporarily change line in index.php

from

ini_set('display_errors', 0);

to

ini_set('display_errors', 1);

post your error message.
    and I can take a look

or you can look at

http://vanillaforums.org/discussion/31153/tutorial-a-fool-proof-way-to-do-a-vanilla-upgrade-from-2-1-to-2-2

I may not provide the completed solution you might desire, but I do try to provide honest suggestions to help you solve your issue.

• OK, done.

Thanks.

• I also got this message.
    Debug Trace
    Notice Trying to get property of non-object in /home2/ytadvise/public_html/forums/applications/vanilla/views/categories/all.php line 14

• peregrineperegrine MVP
    edited November 2015

disable your repyby email plugin if you have one and then try to run

utility update

revert your index.php to ini_set('display_errors', 0);

and turn off debugging.

Fatal error: Cannot instantiate abstract class ReplyByEmailUtilityDomain in /home2 ..... library/core/class.pluginmanager.php on line 670

I may not provide the completed solution you might desire, but I do try to provide honest suggestions to help you solve your issue.

• Hello,
    That fixed it. Update was successful. Is the ReplyByEmail plugin not supported yet?

Thanks.

• you could post a question under the plugin. go to the addons select replybyemail and ask your question, at least x00 will know and when he gets a chance he can look at it.

• OK thanks.