Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Options

Edit button in preview mode not visible

edited November 2015 in Vanilla 2.0 - 2.8

So i'm using Bootstrap theme by Casper and i can not see Edit button when in Preview mode. I've search Caspers bootstrap theme repo and he does not hide it via CSS or JS.
So anyone else has the same issue on 2.2?
I think some javascript issue here because i can see that element style is set to 'display: none' but no CSS rule for that.

My current workaround is to set a CSS rule for WriteButton and make it visible all the time.. which is not the nicest solution but it works.

Comments

• Options
    jackmaessenjackmaessen ✭✭✭
    edited November 2015

Have you download the most recent bootstrap theme? I had the same issue before but after downloading the most recent version of bootstrap the issue was gone.
    Your Edit button normlly should have this class:
    class="Button WriteButton Hidden"
    When you hit the Preview button, the class of the Edit button should be:
    class="Button WriteButton" and your Preview button should have this class:
    class="Button PreviewButton" style="display: none;"

• Options

I have all that but still no luck. And yea i'm fairly (2.5.0 instead of 2.5.1) up to date on bootstrap theme. The same issue is on my test environment.

I'll try to overwrite the theme with the freshest copy.

• Options

I overwrote the bootstrap theme with a fresh copy and now it works... Thanks @jackmaessen