Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.

UserPhoto and UserAnchor attribute nofollow ?

steamsteam www.planamigo.org - #1 foro planes amigo
edited November 2015 in Vanilla 2.0 - 2.3

Hi,

Is it possible to put the nofollow attribute on

UserPhoto($User, 'Photo') and UserAnchor($User, 'Name') ?

I tried with

UserPhoto($User, 'Photo', array('rel' => 'nofollow'))

But nothing happening...

Or the only option is:

Anchor($User->Name, '/profile/'.$User->UserID.'/'.$User->Name, '', array('rel' => 'nofollow')) ?

Comments

• Since you control the profile pages, you can just add a noindex tag like this:

public function profileController_render_before($sender) {
        $sender->Head->addTag('meta', [
            'name' => 'robots',
            'content' => 'noindex'
        ]);
    }

My themes: pure | minusbaseline - My plugins: CSSedit | HTMLedit | InfiniteScroll | BirthdayModule | [all] - PM me about customizations

dvenckus
  • steamsteam www.planamigo.org - #1 foro planes amigo
    edited November 2015

@Bleistivt dijo:
    Since you control the profile pages, you can just add a noindex tag like this:

Thanks for reply, that link and photo profile it part of comments

• I don't understand what you are saying. I assume you don't want profile pages to be indexed by search engines. What I posted will achieve the same thing.

My themes: pure | minusbaseline - My plugins: CSSedit | HTMLedit | InfiniteScroll | BirthdayModule | [all] - PM me about customizations

• steamsteam www.planamigo.org - #1 foro planes amigo
    edited November 2015

@Bleistivt dijo:
    I don't understand what you are saying. I assume you don't want profile pages to be indexed by search engines. What I posted will achieve the same thing.

I am adding the extra information in the discussion comment. A photo of the other user and your profile link