Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

Hamburger right menu won't open on Adblock Browser

steamsteam www.planamigo.org - #1 foro planes amigo
edited December 2015 in Vanilla 2.0 - 2.8

Hi,
I really like this movil theme
I have tested MinusBaseline on some mobile browsers and find that hamburger right menu won't open on Adblock Browser
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=org.adblockplus.browser

I tried to put on and remove the ads.
It may be that is the browser bug. The menu opens with javascript?

I am afraid that other browsers may fail to open the menu too.

Tagged:

Comments

• Could you check if it works with the new version? I found a bug with the theme on non-WebKit browsers.

• steamsteam www.planamigo.org - #1 foro planes amigo
    edited December 2015

@Bleistivt dijo:
    Could you check if it works with the new version? I found a bug with the theme on non-WebKit browsers.

Of course man!

I tried the new version. It is somewhat better, but still has a bug.

The menu opens when you close but not close first time (first time have a blank window). Closes when you are clicking again.
    I think this menu should be done with full browsers compatibility and have very simple implementation. The simpler less likely to fail.

I could help you more but I don't know how to debug on mobile

• I think this menu should be done with full browsers compatibility

That would be great, but I'm not interested in supporting every obscure browser that is out there.
    It know that it works on Android (Chrome) and iOS (Safari) where I just tested it. I have to assume that it works on other common mobile browsers too.

The menu opens when you close but not close first time (first time have a blank window). Closes when you are clicking again.

Sorry, I don't understand this. Could you describe it in more detail what happens and what browser and device you were using? Thanks.

• steamsteam www.planamigo.org - #1 foro planes amigo
    edited December 2015

@Bleistivt dijo:

Sorry, I don't understand this. Could you describe it in more detail what happens and what browser and device you were using? Thanks.

Same browser, Coolpad F1 mobile Android 4.4
    You can open menu but need 2 clicks to close menu. When you click first time menu not close only show blank menu, when your click second time it hide menu.