Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

working with 2.2?

Thanks!!

Comments

• R_JR_J Ex-Fanboy Munich Admin

Not really working at all ;)

• trinadortrinador Indiana, USA New

I mean, is this plugin working with 2.2? ahahahaaa

:(

When trying to assign it to some categories..

Plugins.EventCalendar.CategoryIDs is not a valid string.

• R_JR_J Ex-Fanboy Munich Admin

I mean it didn't ever worked 100%. And moreover, if you've tried, tested and it failed, I guess you already have an answer.

I would have taken a look at it, but I've nuked my server when trying to install PHP7 with debian 7. I guess I have to do a bigger clean up on my virtual machine. I wouldn't be able to look at it in the near future, sorry.

Ok, thanks!!

• xanthos84xanthos84 New
    edited July 2016

I got it working!
    Error:
    Plugins.EventCalendar.CategoryIDs is not a valid string.

You can get this error away if you write this line into config.php:

$Configuration['Plugins']['EventCalendar']['CategoryIDs'] = array('1', '2');

After that the plugin config works!

Then you have to edit the user permissions to show the input date field per discussion!

Now, I'd like to have a LINK from the calendar to the discussion - anybody can help here?

• vrijvlindervrijvlinder Papillon-Sauvage MVP
    edited July 2016

To get the plugin to automatically save that Configuration you can do this around line 72 I added this below the $ConfigurationModel

$ConfigArray=array('Plugins.EventCalendar.CategoryIDs','1','2'); //saves the configuration to the config.php
        $ConfigurationModel->SetField($ConfigArray);

public function SettingsController_EventCalendar_Create($Sender) {
              $Sender->Permission('Garden.Settings.Manage');
              $Sender->Title(T('Event Calendar Settings'));
              $Sender->AddSideMenu('settings/EventCalendar');
              $Sender->SetData('Info', T('Event Calendar Info', 'Creation of events can be regulated by category <strong>and</strong> user role. You can set up the categories here, but don\'t forget to assign some permissions in the <a href="/index.php?p=dashboard/role">standard permission section</a> in the dashboard, otherwise you users wouldn\'t be able to use this plugin!'));
              $Sender->SetData('CategoriesLabel', 'Please choose categories in which the creation of events should be allowed');

$Validation = new Gdn_Validation();
              // $Validation->ApplyRule('Plugins.EventCalendar.CategoryIDs', 'RequiredArray', T('You have to choose at least one category. If you don\'t want to use the plugin any longer, please deactivate it'));
              $ConfigurationModel = new Gdn_ConfigurationModel($Validation);
              $ConfigArray=array('Plugins.EventCalendar.CategoryIDs','1','2'); //saves the configuration to the config.php
              $ConfigurationModel->SetField($ConfigArray);