Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

Plugin OneAll Social Login 1.2 : Change color

TofTof
edited February 2016 in Vanilla 2.0 - 2.8

Vanilla 2.2
Theme Bootstrap
Serveur de Test : http://88.181.151.128:8080/
PLUGIN : OneAll Social Login 1.2

Hi all,

I can not change the color of the writing under the icons of social networks with ccs editor.

Thank

Tof

Comments

• vrijvlindervrijvlinder Papillon-Sauvage MVP
    edited February 2016

You need to start using a web inspector for your browser. Also these plugins have css style sheets that you can look at and find the part that rules the color for that text in particular.

.plugin #providers .provider .name {
        color: #fff;
        text-align: center;
        font-size: 11px;
        line-height: 14px;
        margin: 1px 0 2px;
    }

This code maybe comes with those plugins or it may be linked somewhere. The buttons are an iframe, which you might not be able to affect it using this style code in the cssedit .

• TofTof
    edited February 2016

thank my friend,

I tried to post my email with the class .plugin #providers .Provider .name and it still does not work

Sorry

• phreakphreak Vanilla*APP (White Label) & Vanilla*Skins Shop MVP

@Tof: I guess OneAll does also feature a design for dark backgrounds or a CSS Editor. Ey you are paying them right. ;)

• VanillaAPP | iOS & Android App for Vanilla - White label app for Vanilla Forums OS
    • VanillaSkins | Plugins, Themes, Graphics and Custom Development for Vanilla