HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

Unknown plugin

kopnakopna Coimbra Portugal ☯

Hi, appeared in the dashboard plugin that can not be identified:

I would like to remove it, but look what - i do not know? :(

Comments

• phreakphreak Vanilla*APP (White Label) & Vanilla*Skins Shop MVP

Can it be found in the ~/plugin/ folder on the server?

• VanillaAPP | iOS & Android App for Vanilla - White label app for Vanilla Forums OS
    • VanillaSkins | Plugins, Themes, Graphics and Custom Development for Vanilla
  • R_JR_J Ex-Fanboy Munich Admin

Hover the mouse over the Enable button and look at the link. You will find the name of the plug-in there

• kopnakopna Coimbra Portugal ☯

@phreak @R_J

Thank you for your response. Plugin was not identified - Signature-master
    Perhaps this plugin has some error. Try to find at the pain the updated version. Thank you again!

Go to the plugiin folder and rename Signature-master to Signature

@R_J написал:
    Go to the plugiin folder and rename Signature-master to Signature

I found this plugin: https://vanillaforums.org/addon/signatures-plugin

but if I understand correctly, does not have any relation to the plugin that i used:

reading the comments, i understand that plugins are all "raw".

First presented as Official - last, not represented.
    Perhaps my suggestion absurd, but ... I propose to create a repository of plugins that actually work in the latest version of Vanilla 2.2. Others - present as not proven that stayed in beta testing.
    Of course, you can change the name of the plugin, but the problem will remain if the authors do not make the necessary changes to 100% efficiency plugin.
    As i wrote, it's absurd, but maybe not.
    It would be interesting to hear supposedly friendly Vanilla. =)

The addon section needs rework, that stands without a doubt. But improving it needs help of developers. It is open source like Vanilla is so everyone is free to contribute. But sadly most of the people who have ideas how to improve the addons section are either not willing or not able to contribute code.

I would spend CSS design to make it work for Mobile but no one is hearing my offer. ;)

• VanillaAPP | iOS & Android App for Vanilla - White label app for Vanilla Forums OS

@phreak said:
    I would spend CSS design to make it work for Mobile but no one is hearing my offer. ;)

Strange: I do not see any pull requests of yours... :mrgreen:

Well, i also understand jokes, funny
    I created a plugin offered here, and together exploring it, well of course ridiculous? So? Comedy, Charlie Chaplin easy))) And what next?

@R_J написал:

@phreak said:

Strange: I do not see any pull requests of yours... :mrgreen:

Sorry, I think we some language barrier problems. I do not fully understand your last comment and I'm not sure if you've understood mine. My last comment was directed to phreak.

When it comes to the addon section, here is the open source code which code be improved by anyone able and willing. to.
    To my shame I must admit that I haven't contributed even one line at all by myself... :(

• x00x00 MVP
    edited February 2016

He has not correctly formatted $PluginInfo

grep is your friend.

• x00x00 MVP
    edited February 2016

There is only one signatures plugin in the official repo. The other one you must have got elsewhere. You will have to contact him, ie.e through github.

grep is your friend.

edited February 2016

Yes, there is a misunderstanding. Sorry, my post was geared towards the repo and not you @kopna. My fault, i interrupted your discussion. o:)@R_J: I will have a look. :)