Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Options

BUG NEWS USERS : Error group

2»

Comments

• Options
    vrijvlindervrijvlinder Papillon-Sauvage MVP

You need to change that to the correct default role number in the .As explained in the link I gave you. I am sorry that my French is bad , I will try to help.

• Options

It's ok it works ;)

• Options
    TofTof
    edited February 2016

Pour résumer la situation,

Tout d'abord, vérifier les id de votre groupe Applicant et du groupe Membres
    C'est simple : faire modifier par exemple pour le groupe Applicant et le numéro en fin du lien c'est l'id.

Donc pour moi c'est :

Id 20 = applicant
    Id 2 = Members

Dans votre fichier config.php :

$Configuration['Garden']['Registration']['DefaultRoles'] = array('20');
    $Configuration['Garden']['Registration']['ApplicantRoleID'] = '20';

$Configuration['Garden']['Registration']['ConfirmEmailRole'] = '20';

Voilà, désolé mais pour moi c'est plus simple de l'écrire en français. A votre tour pour la traduction ;)

• Options
    maxyaegermaxyaeger New
    edited April 2016

Hello to add up this happens to me aswell what i did i deleted all custom permission to my old fotrum ex. mybb then i imported to new vanilla after that everything is not yet perfectly in sync what i did is i installed a new clean vanilla test forum and coppied the default permission over the newly imported site.

i hope it helps.