Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

did anyone got this to work on V2.2 ?

hi guys, i would like to still use consolidate to my site and moving up to v2.2 at the same time, i tried it with bootstrap on vanilla 2.2 . it seems the dropdown dont work and it seem to compile all css which breaks the css for custom changes.

Comments

• Hi,

Yes its working for me ... but the problem is that it does not combine css and js files into one file.. it creates files for different directories separately .. for example pausing, themes etc... BUT its better than nothing.

• @A.Chakery said:
    Hi,

Yes its working for me ... but the problem is that it does not combine css and js files into one file.. it creates files for different directories separately .. for example pausing, themes etc... BUT its better than nothing.

That is the concept of the plugin. Ever heard of the domino effect?

You are able to set rules to that effect. I just wouldn't necessarily advise it.

grep is your friend.

• Thank you for your reply,
    Well based on what I read about combining JS files... it would be better that we combine them into one file .. I have done it in my vBulletin3 and it is really different .. and by really I mean my web page load is less than 1.7sec in first run and (of course because of caching) 800-900ms in the second run.

While when I disable my customizations it jumps up to 3.5-5 sec in first run.

• like I said if you want to do that. you can set the rules.

Such as delete all the rules except .* not complicated.

grep is your friend.

• It would be better if you write your own discussion though, as people will find the answer easier.

grep is your friend.

• Hello sorry for offtopic, does this work similar to cloudflare minify?