Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Options

SEO help

Does anyone know how to fix this?
https://prnt.sc/a81btx
I'm trying to make it have my Site Description?

Comments

• Options
    vrijvlindervrijvlinder Papillon-Sauvage MVP

Stop posting images to a paste bin and upload them here.. I don't like to go to links I don't know what they are... it is a waste of our time.

No we don't know how to fix it if we have to guess ... You are asking questions at a kindergarden level, I am sure you can do better than that if you are not a 5 year old child.

You must include the version of vanilla you are using and the theme as well as all the plugins you have enabled and a link to the site so we can see what is going on by inspecting the code.

Asking questions like this is not going to help anyone. Ok Habibi ?

• Options
    K17K17 Français / French Paris, France ✭✭✭

He use Vanilla 2.2, with edited version of BitterSweet theme.
    Search engine don't use the description but some text picked from guest box.

• Options

@K17 said:

He use Vanilla 2.2, with edited version of BitterSweet theme.
    Search engine don't use the description but some text picked from guest box.

Looks like I can't do anything thanks for your time.

• Options
    K17K17 Français / French Paris, France ✭✭✭

I think it's form your thème, because when I search my forum on Google, the correct description is used.