HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

Doesn't work with Advanced Editor

Doesn't work with Advanced Editor

Comments

• @ligyxy I have version 0.9 of this running with Advanced Editor version 1.7.2 on Vanilla version 2.2. It works for new posts but not for editing comments.

• Hello,

I 'm using the "Advanced editor" plugin on Vanilla 2.2.1.
    I' ve enabled the Wysiwyg option in the settings. For the new posts it's possible
    drag and drop images and it works fine: pictures are immediately visible, instead
    the old posts show images as icon files to click for view them.
    I've enabled the "Reinterpret All Posts As Wysiwyg" option but with no results.
    Before I used FileUpload for uploading images, but it hangs on uploading.
    Any idea to solve this issue?

thank you

• vrijvlindervrijvlinder Papillon-Sauvage MVP

@Mark1215 said:
    Before I used FileUpload for uploading images, but it hangs on uploading.
    Any idea to solve this issue?

This issue has nothing to do with this discussion. You need to file issues in the add-on page for the plugin in question , in your case FileUpload… if you are experiencing problems with a certain plugin, go to the plugin page and click Ask a Question and it will be tagged automatically to be about that plugin specifically and not a discussion about every other plugin that is not working.

Please start a new discussion about FileUpload in that plugin's page.

As for the OP

replace this function with mine bellow and report back if it works

public function ProfileController_BeforeStatusForm_Handler() {
            echo '<script type="text/javascript">';
            echo "jQuery(document).ready(function($){
                     $('#Form_Comment').keydown(function(event){
              if((event.ctrlKey||event.metaKey) && ((event.keyCode == 0xA)||(event.keyCode == 0xD)))
              $('#Form_Share').click();
                })})";
            echo '</script>';
        }

• @vrijvlinder said:
    As for the OP

replace this function with mine bellow and report back if it works

public function ProfileController_BeforeStatusForm_Handler() {
          echo '<script type="text/javascript">';
          echo "jQuery(document).ready(function($){
                     $('#Form_Comment').keydown(function(event){
            if((event.ctrlKey||event.metaKey) && ((event.keyCode == 0xA)||(event.keyCode == 0xD)))
            $('#Form_Share').click();
              })})";
          echo '</script>';
      }

negative

A lot of the problem might have to do with your theme because it is calling #Form_Comment to add that function . If your comment/TextBox/BodyBox is named/ID something other than #Form_Comment it will not work. But you can make it work by replacing that with the name if the form from your theme.

I would be curious to see if you could make me or someone an account and send us the logo info so we can test what is going on. The author has not been around for a while . So there might be no way to update it but mane it can be modified to work. But can't guess because a lot has to do with the theme.

• @RodSloan I've updated the plugin to work with editing comments, too. Let me know if you find any issues.

• Works perfectly. Thank you so much @sq-do!