Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

Random fatal errors, forum and dashboard become temporarely unreachable.

Hey there,

I've been spending the past two weeks setting up this vanilla forum for this game I'm working on. As we were conducting stress tests we noticed that the forum would randomly display fatal errors, which would remedy themselves after a few seconds. No matter what we did, we weren't able to reproduce these errors, and they didn't seem to be server-load related, as they could also appear randomly while I was browsing the forum on my own.

After some searching on your troubleshooting forum, I found a related topic concerning the flagging plugin. I disabled the plugin, and the issue appeared to have been remedied, or so I thought.

That was until only a few hours later, I deleted all my test topics, ready to launch the forum, and once again encountered the following error as I was attempting to the post the welcoming message:

I will add that I'm quite the noob when it comes to php and mysql. Anyone here who might be able to tell me what exactly I'm looking at?

Cheers,

Nick

Comments