HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

Changing logo size in Cloudy Premium

How do I make the logo image larger?

Comments

• vrijvlindervrijvlinder Papillon-Sauvage MVP

What logo are you referring to and give a link so that we can go look at it otherwise we just can't guess . You need to use CSS to do that or upload a logo that fits

• RiverRiver MVP
    edited July 2016

@kseven said:

Why don't you contact the author at the site where you purchased your premium theme. They have a support link!

Pragmatism is all I have to offer. Avoiding the sidelines and providing centerline pro-tips.

• @River said:

@kseven said:

Why don't you contact the author at the site where you purchased your premium theme. They have a support link!

Thanks. I just started using Vanilla Forums yesterday and thought this was for support. I will hit up the author page.

• RiverRiver MVP
    edited July 2016

@kseven said:

@River said:

@kseven said:

Thanks. I just started using Vanilla Forums yesterday and thought this was for support. I will hit up the author page.

Yes. good idea. fairly impossible for general user population to support material that is not free and open source. premium add-ons generally need to be supported by author at their site since they have control on who can see the code and it also help users from breaching licensing agreements with regards to code and usage.

Pragmatism is all I have to offer. Avoiding the sidelines and providing centerline pro-tips.