HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Options

"A spam block is now in effect"

R_JR_J Ex-FanboyMunich Admin

I find it totally awesome to be able to easily flag postings as spam. But sometimes there is either more than one spammer or more than one spam posting. When I try to flag them one after the other, I have to be careful to wait one minute after each flag, otherwise I get blocked for 5 minutes.

Is it VanillaModels checkForSpam() which blocks me? Would it be able to increase the SpamCount config slightly so that I can post two or three times in a minute?

I begin feeling like a spammer myself :scream:

Comments

• Options
    whu606whu606 I'm not a SuperHero; I just like wearing tights... MVP

I saw what looked like spam activity earlier (posting irrelevant comments) and I PM'd the user, who even replied, before going on to post a spam message.

What did they think was going to happen?

• Options
    R_JR_J Ex-Fanboy Munich Admin
    edited July 2016

They just did their fiverr job: you can buy anything nowadays (and sometimes its hard to understand what you are offered)

Thanks for viewing gig. If you need any forum post that I will help you.

I will do 15 forum posting in different Forum sit. And high PR2-6 site post. your choose and keywords are click able and maintain top rank of your website or Forum Posting depending on the site you want to promote

In Forum account creation with link you want to promote it takes 1 to 2 days to submit

And related forum posting discuss at first.

Thanks.

:lol: