Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

Recaptcha not showing up with google chrome

Anybody having problem with the recaptcha not showing up when registering via the google chrome browser ?

Tagged:

Answers

• KioriKiori New
    edited August 2016

In mine it shows up fine. :confused:

• Version 52.0.2743.116 m (64-bit)
    I'm using windows 8 and Google Chrome is up to date. I haven't update windows for a while. Maybe that could be the issue then but the funny thing is that on all my own websites the recaptcha window shows up. =)

• rbrahmsonrbrahmson "You may say I'm a dreamer / But I'm not the only one" NY ✭✭✭

I haven't used it and so take the following with a grain of salt - try to login to the forum from Chrome incognito mode - it should neutralize cookies as well as Google's "I'm not a robot" recaptcha modification. The results of this test may direct you to the issue or eliminate extraneous reasons...

• edited August 2016

rbrahmson, you are the guy. I just cleared the history and that did the trick.

• Hi,
    I having problem with seeing recaptcha image in my Goggle Chrome version 54.0 when I tried to log in certain sites. Checked my Javascript and cookie are all enabled. So what are the possible issue? Some one said is malware or possible add-on in my laptop? What is the possible thing I can do to enable the recaptcha image?