Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

"PREVIOUS" and "NEXT" button

in list artikel how to make next page

Comments

• i want make like this
    about 5 artikel per page

• vrijvlindervrijvlinder Papillon-Sauvage MVP

You need a pager, I could swear this app uses a pager, but @shadowdare would know more.

You need to tag the discussions you make so the author gets notified. Or wait forever. Start the discussions for plugins, from the plugin page, apps from the app page and themes from the theme page.

The way you are doing it is not helpful to you . It could take years before you get an answer....

• ShadowdareShadowdare r_j MVP
    edited September 2016

@vrijvlinder said:
    You need to tag the discussions you make so the author gets notified. Or wait forever. Start the discussions for plugins, from the plugin page, apps from the app page and themes from the theme page.

It definitely helps to know what addons your questions are related to, @RonMega89.

I attached this discussion to the Articles addon.

The Articles app does pagination for the indexes with the pager.

The default articles listed per page is 12. You can change that to 5 by adding this line into your /conf/config.php file:

$Configuration['Articles']['Articles']['PerPage'] = 5;

Add Pages to Vanilla with the Basic Pages app

• thanks all
    and thanks for advice