Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

Mobile view of my site not working...

I'm using v 2.2.1. No theme is displaying "mobile". Link: collectibletalk (dot) com
Thanks

Tagged:

Comments

• snootysnooty Florida

One additional note, it shows 2012 theme enabled, even though it isn't. I had Softaculous do the install. Could it have corrupted something? I did make a change to config.php to make it show "pretty URLs", don't know if that would have caused this?

• vrijvlindervrijvlinder Papillon-Sauvage MVP

It would be best if you uploaded a fresh version of all the files and overwrite the script installed version. Sometimes those scripts mess up the installation.

If this is a fresh install and not an update from 2.0 or 2.1, you should be able to pick the mobile theme from the dashboard. If the theme does not appear in the mobile themes page in the dashboard. It is not compatible with the new version of vanilla.

I suggest you try the default theme and the mobile default theme, and check to see if it works. That will tell you that the theme you are using has not been updated to work for mobile or the new version.

In order to make a theme mobile compatible with the new Vanilla, you should add this line in the about.php file of your theme.

'IsMobile'=>true,

• snootysnooty Florida

That's what it was, must have been a corrupted Softaculous install. Install Vanilla the old way, (FTP) and it works fine.