HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

Today I received a letter from Imgur

wptolikwptolik Auroville

Hi Imgur API user,

We’re contacting you with an important update to the Imgur API. Starting on December 1, 2016, Imgur messaging will no longer be available in the API. Your client will be able to access older archived messages in read-only mode for a short time, but no new messages will be sent or received.

What does it mean that the plugin doesn't work after 1 December?

Tagged:

Comments

• R_JR_J Ex-Fanboy Munich Admin

I guess you are speaking about that plugin: https://vanillaforums.org/addon/imgurupload-plugin

Below the plugin is a "Ask a Question" button which has the benefit, that the author of the plugin, @jamesinc, would have been informed about your question. He would mot probably the one who is best suited to answer your question.

• jamesincjamesinc Sydney ✭✭

Thanks for tagging me.

No, as far as I am aware this will have no impact on users of the ImgurUploader plugin, as it does not use any of the messaging-related parts of the Imgur API.

• wptolikwptolik Auroville

@jamesinc said:
    Thanks for tagging me.

No, as far as I am aware this will have no impact on users of the ImgurUploader plugin, as it does not use any of the messaging-related parts of the Imgur API.

Thanks for the answer