Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Options

Discussion bookmark

JoZ3_69JoZ3_69
edited December 2016 in Vanilla 2.0 - 2.8

First, thanks for the very nice theme :).

I don't know if this bug or you decide to deactivate the bookmark option in the thread, only I can add to bookmark a thread in discussions list, but in the thread not, but if the discussion is bookmarked it can unbookmark

Tagged:

Comments

• Options
    RiverRiver MVP
    edited December 2016

dupe post.

Pragmatism is all I have to offer. Avoiding the sidelines and providing centerline pro-tips.

• Options

@JoZ3_69 said:

I don't know if this bug or you decide to deactivate the bookmark option in the thread, only I can add to bookmark a thread in discussions list, but in the thread not, but if the discussion is bookmarked it can unbookmark

try this:

.Section-Discussion .Hijack.Bookmark, .Section-Discussion .Hijack.Bookmarked {
        visibility: visible;
    }

since the bookmark is floated left in the individual discussion look to the left of the title.

you can install this plugin. and install it and then add the lines above and save.

https://vanillaforums.org/addon/cssedit-plugin

Pragmatism is all I have to offer. Avoiding the sidelines and providing centerline pro-tips.

• Options
    wptolikwptolik Auroville

Hi, I fixed it in version 1.5.

• Options

@River said:

@JoZ3_69 said:

try this:

.Section-Discussion .Hijack.Bookmark, .Section-Discussion .Hijack.Bookmarked {
        visibility: visible;
    }

since the bookmark is floated left in the individual discussion look to the left of the title.

you can install this plugin. and install it and then add the lines above and save.

https://vanillaforums.org/addon/cssedit-plugin

Thanks for the tip!!!