HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.
Options

I like the "Like" feature from vrijvlinder however

is there a way that it can be extended down such that it also appears on comments below the main one? For example when I start a discussion the "Like" button is there and can be selected however for subsequent comments added to the discussion it doesn't and I'd like (no pun intended ..) to able to allow people to like individual comments as well

Comments

• Options
    vrijvlindervrijvlinder Papillon-Sauvage MVP

When you Like a discussion, it is shared with your friends that you liked the discussion. Only works to like the discussion because that is what gets returned to the Feed in Facebook via meta data about the specific discussion.

You should use the YAGA application for forum reactions. Because who in the forum cares if people in facebook care that you liked a comment on another website ?

You can try and add the button by adding this code to the plugin after line 36, but I can't guarantee it will work as you expect.

public function DiscussionController_AfterComment_Handler($Sender) {
            echo sprintf($this->Code, Gdn_Url::Request(true, true, true));
        }