Please upgrade here. These earlier versions are no longer being updated and have security issues.
HackerOne users: Testing against this community violates our program's Terms of Service and will result in your bounty being denied.

How to change the Background Color ?

Hello and Thank you for keeping this perfect theme updated.

I need to change the background color , I tried everything including adding my desired color to custom.css but it did not work.

Would you please tell me that how cab I do this?

Thank you

Comments

• ThemeSteamThemeSteam I love VanillaForums

Hello Ali,

Your welcome, Please change this image:
    cloudypremium/design/bg.png

Regards

• WOW I noticed that the pro version is free !!! I have to say this is one of the best themes for Vanilla and it saved me lots of time and money.

And would you please tell me if you have updated the pro version ?

And a suggestion: boxes related to Q/A plugin does not look nice in your theme, I think it would be great it you add some custom CSS related to Q/A plugin , for example the section which shows "Answered ✓" is light gray with a white font. I think it would be great if you set the background to green for example.

Again thank you.

edited December 2016

Oh thank you, Appreciated <3

And would you please tell me if you have updated the pro version ?

Yes.

I think it would be great if you set the background to green for example.

Please give me a url of your Q/A page. I will write the styles ;)

• A.ChakeryA.Chakery New
    edited December 2016

Thank you for your perfect support,

This is the plugin which I am talking about :
    https://vanillaforums.org/addon/qna-plugin

and here are the custom classes which I used for my own website :

.QnA-Tag-Accepted {background-color:green} .QnA-Accepted {background-color:green}

And please take a look at here :
    https://community.aiowikis.com/discussion/2/is-there-any-difference-between-kitten-and-adult-foods#latest

There is a little glitch (there is two up triangles at the right side) in the sidebar in "unanswered" menu ... would you please tell me that how can I solve this issue as well ?

Thank you.

Your welcome ;)

There is a little glitch (there is two up triangles at the right side) in the sidebar in "unanswered" menu ... would you please tell me that how can I solve this issue as well ?

.Popin.Count:before,.Popin.Count:after {display:none;}

• Great, thank you. I suggest that you go ahead and start selling your themes on Themeforest.net as well since competition there is not so crazy about vanilla and there are some developers who stopped supporting their products.

Good luck :)